Paper Adventures Tutorial! Check your inbox!

 

This adorable Birdhouse Card Tutorial went out in yesterday in the "Paper Adventures" VIP Newsletter. 

If you haven't joined that yet, you need to! 

Just look to the right πŸ‘‰ and you'll find the sign up form for that. 

I send out a couple of exclusive tutorials each month that aren't shared here on this page. 

'
This card was created with the New Sweet Songbirds Bundle!
It comes with a punch, and you know how much I love a stamp set with a matching punch! 
The stamp set itself is just awesome! Great for a few occasions! 
And that bird... he is just so cute! 

This front of the birdhouse opens using a little hinged technique to reveal a fun message inside! 

 

Remember to sign up for "Paper Adventures"  ( at the topπŸ‘† of the page to the right πŸ‘‰ ) so you don't miss out on exclusive tutorials like this one!


Just check out this stamp set, so many cool options for creating cards!

This card was created by: 

Comments

  1. So cute! How did you make that card base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The tutorial for this card was emailed to my email members! You can join that by signing up at the top of the page to receive this tutorial and more in your inbox.

      Delete
    2. I thought i did sign up tonight. Let me know if you don't see it.

      Delete
    3. Brenda, if you could just send me a quick note at julie@thepaperartist.ca and let me know the email address you signed up under, I will be sure you get the tutorial for the Birdhouse card, and of course the new tutorials coming for this month. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! How did you make the card base?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you on the Paper Adventures Newsletter list Brenda. I sent this tutorial to you privately to be sure you didn't miss it! Happy Card Making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up to your email list. I'm really interested in the tutorial for the 6/22/22 Birdhouse Card. So cute! Will I get access to that tutorial since it's in the past. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, if you just sent me a quick email from the address you signed up to the newsletter with, I can send that tutorial out to you privately. julie@thepaperartist.ca

      Delete
  5. I would love to get your emails. Charlenebayley@comcast,net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure I added you! Please let me know that you are getting emails from The Paper Artist.

      Delete

Post a Comment